In Citrix XenApp 5.0, only Citrix SMA Service dont start.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7000 / 7011 / 7009
The ServiceName service failed to start due to the following error:
*The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
*Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the ServiceName service.
*A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the ServiceName service to connect.
To work around this problem, modify the registry to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry. If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:
a.On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b.Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
4. Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
5. Click Decimal, type 60000, and then click OK. This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
6. Restart the computer.